What to Bring to YAHA:
- At least a weeks worth of weather appropriate clothing
- At least one set of clothes that can be ruined that can be used for painting, etc.
- Something appropriate to sleep in: sweats, shorts, tee-shirts, PJs
- Current prescription medications in original bottles
- A swimming suit for Recreation Center Outings (1 piece or full coverage 2 piece for females)
- Hygiene items: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, etc. NOTE: no aerosols or items that contain alcohol are permitted.
- School supplies: backpack, binders, planner, etc.
NOTE: All needs will be met by YAHA if youth is unable to bring above items.